neljapäev, jaanuar 04, 2007

Holiday from Estonia to Germany


Back for the first day from Estonia and Germany. I finally got used to the estonian life again, with impolite people and grey houses and darkness and started missing my student life in Tartu, Juvente life with meetings and organizing stuff.
Driving with Mini from Estonia to Germany was quite nice experience. I am surprised that Jan was able to drive almost without any sleep! I was sleeping half of the time at least and well, Maik:D It was funny watching him almost falling to Jan's lap while sleeping. Roads in Poland. Rollercoaster. I hit my head once and now have a huge bruise in my head. Good souvenir:)
Germany was great! Thanks to Jobmanns for the roof and hospitality!;) We weren't sleeping much, I mean, the first night we went to sleep something like 4.3o am because we were discovering the countryside of Hamburg (I saw a horse and even touched it!! How I love the smell of a horse!). Joakim got his birthday cake=)

The last day we went to city, to Reeperbahn (is it spelled that way?) Where we wanted to go to forbbidden zone for girls, but then one.. how should I say politely? Prostitute? Started screaming smth and asked one bold scary guy to throw us out from there. He even threatened to beat up guys. Not very polite. Well whatever.
Then we hang around the harbour and visited IOGT café, I like it there=) Hamburg starts feeling almost like home already.

Leaving was fucking sad. I mean, grouphug in the trainstation was nice but otherwise I just terribly hate goodbyes. I was craying like a baby in the train and when the guy came to control my ticket he watched me very sadly. Whatever.

1 kommentaar:

Anonüümne ütles ...

Ka mina veetsin kahe aasta eest pika teekonna Minis, samal ajal kui Jan oskuslikult teed kündis :) Jobmannide külalislahkus on suur.. eriti need hommikused värsked kuklid ja jalutuskäik sadamas ei lähe mul kunagi meelest :)