I'm sitting here like stupid, in my room, behind the computer almost the whole day. What a waste of life! I'm so fckin angry with myself. Have to end it and as soon as possible.
Life should be about being with friends, being useful somehow, but I feel so useless when I'm at home and not doing anything. I don't want to be useless. I am a free girl now and should act like that. So how am I planning to change my life into more useful?
Well, first of all, I will leave my parents here and will go back to Tartu.
Then on Friday I will have job-interview, that job sucks I know, some kinda sales-work, salary comes from percentage (that's bad, that practically means, no salary at all), but luckily I can try to find a second job also so until the end of august I will work and earn money to pay my student loan intress (5%!!!!), that makes 1000 crones, and also for going to France.
On Monday I will meet some EGTYF people which I am so happy of! Miss them really, miss that EGTYF-spirit, I need to feel it at least once a year. Hopefully we'll going to have a great streetaction.
Oh and then I'm still waiting so impatiently the answer from the university of Poitiers. Why are they so slow?? I want to buy the plaintickets, but can't because they won't send me the contract with signatures.
Okey, goodbye for now;)
Tellimine:
Postituse kommentaarid (Atom)

Kommentaare ei ole:
Postita kommentaar