That means working like crazy 10 hours a day, but I don't mind. I plan to work fiew weeks and then start making preparations for going to France. Will leave on 5th september. Pls don't be sad that i don't plan a goodbye party. It's easier for me if I just go. Don't need those goodbye thingies. It's not like I will leave forever. I'll be back sooner than you'll think;) And I wouldn't even have money to make a party, because for sure all people are always hungry and then I should buy food and stuff:D I'm just too lazy for that.
I discovered that being a free girl without any relationships is sooo good! I feel freeeeeeeee! Men are so children sometimes. Okey, not sometimes, most of the time. I feel good nananananana. Many men just don't know how to appreciate a woman and that's really sad!
Tellimine:
Postituse kommentaarid (Atom)

1 kommentaar:
või nii on siis lood........
aga pidu tahaks ikka.......
ja ära üritagi lihtsalt minema minna
see ei loe, et oled oma 6 kuud (rohkem või vähem) sa ju ikkagi lähed......nuuk nuuk nuuk
Postita kommentaar