laupäev, juuli 01, 2006
Great concerts in my life
I visited one concert today. The one with Hedvig Hanson, she was with her husband. Hedvig was singing and husband was playing guitar. The concert was held in one little church and it was.. I can't even find words for it. It was really touching. I think I had tears in my eyes the whole time she was singing. And then she put the crowd sing too, just a little hum. How one person can be so sincere? Friendly! She really found contact with all her listeners. I think the last concert that can be compared with this was the one of Tõnis Mägi. It was held during The Studentdays of Tartu University and there was this problem with microphones and then he sang without it. And it was even better than with microphone! And he was telling all the funny stories of his life and then I smiled and cried all the time!
Tellimine:
Postituse kommentaarid (Atom)

Kommentaare ei ole:
Postita kommentaar