teisipäev, august 14, 2007

About Bulgaria with fiew words

I am really lazy to write about the camp. For some reasons. Mostly, because it is too difficult to put it into words. Those who were there know, what I'm talking about.

I'd just like to thank all the prep-team for this hard work! You managed perfectly well!!!

I still have some messy feelings inside, even after 2 weeks. I have to say that I am so impressed about this community we have. People from outside Active cannot possibly understand this atmosphere that we have, everytime we meet.

How I wish that the whole world could experience those kind of feelings, this kind of caring and sincere people around. And I am truly sorry for the people who waste their time, being angry, arrogant, mean, selfish.. Because this is what I've experienced after the camp in Estonia. So many angry people around. And that's really sad.

Kommentaare ei ole: