teisipäev, veebruar 06, 2007
Saw a great movie yesterday - Little Children. It was weird movie, but at the same time really touching. Kate Winslet was playing there a young mother who had a relationship with a married man. In the beginning of the movie they were discussing with other women about the book "Madame Bovary" by French writer Flaubert. The caracter of this book also cheated her husband because she felt that she got married with a wrong man. Kate Winslet's caracter says in the beginning a comment about cheating: It's about hunger - hunger for something better. It was very interesting, because while other movies, books, whatever say usually how bad cheating is etc then in this movie they also showed reasons, they didn't judge, they tried to analyze. I think it was one of the interesting movies I have seen - a psychological one, from a little bit different angle. I surely recommend this movie to everybody.
Tellimine:
Postituse kommentaarid (Atom)

Kommentaare ei ole:
Postita kommentaar