

My toes just touched the water..=) That's the song that reminds me of Biarritz and ocean where I was yesterday. Better than a paradise.
It all started on tuesday when me and my 2 friends went to Bordeaux in Southern France. The weather wasn't that nice of course, but we remained optimistic even when it rained. We had our theory that actually it's not raining, it's the trees how have caught a cold and when they sneeze then water comes to our face. And you know what? This theory helped:)
Bordeaux was a nice city, but the traffic was weird. When it was red, all people crossed the road, when it was green, the cars wouldn't let us cross the road. Weird. And you couldn't understand where is car road and where isn't. See it yourself on the picture.
Biarritz of course.. well, it is a town almost in the boarder of Spain, 30 km or smth. Ocean, palm trees... One of the most interesting thing is that it is in Pays Basque (don't know how's it in English), they speak French and Basque language (sry for the wrong expressions:D).
Well the picture is in the left corner.. never know how to put those pictures in a good place in my blog.
I think that I'm done with travelling in France for this year. In the futur I still wanna visit Nice, Cannes, Alps region... and Northern France as well.
In 2 weeks I'll be home! yeah! can't wait. I'm really tired of Poitiers. Yesterday was in a trainstation waiting for a bus, I was reading smth on the wall and when I turned my head there was one guy standing right behind me, mouth was full of vomit and he was asking if I was alone, if I had a boyfriend and he said that we could be together and stuff like that, it was really scary. Today I went to shop and one guy passed me on bike and he stared at me like some kind of 8th miracle in the world, I was afraid he'll be hit by a car or smth. I am so tired.. I just want to walk on the streets without having to deal with weird guys asking where I live and how do I do and staring. Just so tired that I have no wish to go out anymore, I'd rather hide myself in this ugly dorm room.

Kommentaare ei ole:
Postita kommentaar